Khalid and the Jonas Brother's posotive exposure


After the billboard music award *cough and BTS's two wins for being the Top Social Artists for now three years in a row and their first time being nominated and winning the Top Duo/Group. They had a huge concert at the Rose Bowl Stadium this past weekend and to my dismay, I was not able to attend :( even though  my friend offered to take me, it was just to much of a last minute trip down to Pasadena and she had tickets to the Sunday night concert. But there are many others who were able to go such as many of my close friends and none other than Khalid and the Jonas Brothers.

Khalid and the Jonas brother had both posted about going to or at the concert on their Instagram story or on Instagram live. Which created a positive stir within the fandom. This also creates a broader spectrum for the group as a whole, as both the Jonas Brothers' fans and Khalid's fans can have their eyes turned to them or they may just be able to know who they are. This gives BTS new opportunities within the US with different US artists wanting to do collaborations and as they have these huge US artists as their fans. In all I can just see this as a positive thing that the group can benefit from especially for the positive exposure provided by these artists that are supporting them. So even though I was unable to have this great experience again, I am very happy many others did get to experience it. But I am a little jealous that I couldn't go and so many could especially since Khalid and the Jonas Brothers also went. 

Comments

  1. I love how you were able to look into something as simple as a couple singers showing up to support another singer and turn it into a well analyzed post about how influencers actions effect not just themselves. Looking in to who influencers effect and how they effect them is so important considering how much we idolize them in our society.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Metal straws are taking over the internet

Gum is the ticket to Love

The college outbreak